One of Piesoft’s core competencies is software quality assurance (QA) testing. Make no mistake, our skilled testers ensure your app, website, or platform works as your customers expect every release. We implement both automated and manual QA services. The first is well suited for checking constantly repeating tasks, while the second provides the best user experience and audit.
Quality assurance is an integral part of any software development project at PieSoft. Before being released, your excellent software passes through several testing procedures to ensure it corresponds to your expectations and the needs of the market and the user. We also deliver independent QA services for any third-party software solution to ensure that the development and maintenance processes are running correctly and give you some valuable insights into improving your product.
For many products, manually testing – that is, actual human beings do testing – is vital in ensuring the application does not contain any critical bugs. PieSoft offers Manual Testing Services across industry verticals. We apply various methodologies, structured processes, and best quality assurance practices to rationalize the testing spend and find defects early in the life cycle.
The PieSoft manual quality assurance services suite:
- IT focused QA testing – includes system testing, system integration testing, regression testing, end to end testing & data migration testing
- Business focused QA testing – covers user acceptance testing and customer experience assurance
- BI software quality assurance testing – data acquisition testing, ETL testing, reports testing and end to end testing. Client server application testing
- Web application QA testing
- Test cases preparation using testing techniques
- Test strategy and test plan preparation
Automated quality assurance testing
Automated software testing includes many different QA strategies, ranging from isolated code correctness checks to simulating a whole human-driven manual testing experience.
- Data driven testing – methodology that allows automation engineers to have a single test script which can execute tests for all the test data in the table
- Keyword driven testing – Technique based on describing test cases by using a predefined set of keywords (actions)
- Behavior driven testing – Approach focused on testing system behavior under different conditions
Advantages of the service
- Cost reduction – automation leads to considerable tests cost reduction
- Time savings – tests may be launched at any time and/or simultaneously run on several platforms
- Quality improvement – to err is human. A testing engineer can skip some tests, whereas a robot will stick to an adopted plan
Integrated QA services: putting it all together
We all know that automation testing is more reliable and reduces testing time. But not all applications can be made with a click of a button. Human intuition cannot be replaced by automation. Sometimes it’s better to think in terms of “or” and use both manual and automated quality assurance services to make sure your application is in tip-top shape