Order management software (OMS) handles order fulfillment through multiple online and offline channels and facilitates the order management process by ensuring full-cycle scenarios implementation. We develop omni-, multi-, and cross-channel order management solutions to ensure seamless workflows and operations.
Benefits of OMS
Reduce order costs
OMS software allows you to track the whole order fulfillment process, thereby optimizing your actions and strategies.
Minimize human errors
Order management automation decreases the need for manual data entry and reduces risks, facilitating workflows and interactions.
Reduce shipping & logistics costs
You can track down your suppliers and manage logistics processes while conducting order fulfillment in supply chain management.
Increase the number of orders
Order management solutions allow you to create better marketing strategies and control your clients’ actions, increasing customer satisfaction.
We develop comprehensive OMS software to ensure the reliability of every stage of the process.
Order billing &
Order returns processing
How we implement OMS
1. We create the following types of OMS
- Cloud-based solutions to operate on web services or systems and have multiple data centers.
- Web-based solutions to operate on providers’ web services and have a single data center
2. We develop OMS for different purposes
- Omnichannel order management. The most advanced OMS software where multiple channels interact.
- Multichannel order management. Multiple channels work separately from each other.
- Cross-channel order management. Multiple channels are connected but not being used at the same time.
3. We integrate various systems into the OMS
- CRM order management systems
- Warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Transportation management systems
- Financial software
- Inventory management software
- Analytics software
- Reporting software
4. We build in the following tools
- Visual access to stocks and balances
- Assistance in accounting and analytics
- Effective planning and control of logistics operations
- Sales order execution
- Return management tools
- Order editing tools
- Order history management tools
- Customer lifetime value tools
Enhance your business with robust OMS
Contact our custom software development expert to explore more opportunities for order management systems and create your solution with PieSoft IT experts.