- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
- Strong experience in Java
- Hands-on experience with Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Message Brokers
- Strong analytical skills, capacity, and desire to learn
- Good communication skills
- English level: Intermediate+
- Bonus skills: Knowledge in Docker and AWS, plus hands-on experience, are a plus!
Our benefits include
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses for achieving specific goals in your professional activity
- Training and professional development
- English language courses
- Working from anywhere (in office or remote)
- Working with a supportive team
- A variety of additional perks!
At PieSoft, we support a comfortable, creative learning environment with endless development growth for each team member. If this is what you are looking for please apply for the Java developer position, and let’s get acquainted!