We are currently looking for a DevOps engineer for our international projects.
What we need in this role:
- Experience in administration of Linux operating systems (at least 3 years).
- Practical experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc.
- Experience with Docker or other container-based technologies.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, and Redis.
- Experience with monitoring tools and metrics.
- Knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, NAT, Routing, ACL).
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash).
- Experience with automatic deployment management systems (Puppet/Chef/Ansible/SaltStack).
- Striving for new knowledge.
- High level of responsibility.
- English B1+
It will be a plus to have experience in:
- Deploying applications in Amazon AWS, Google, or Azure.
- Docker swarm, Kubernetes.
- Infrastructure provisioning technologies – Terraform.
Don’t worry about meeting all the requirements listed above. The most important thing is your attitude! At PieSoft we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion, and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges.
So, just send us your resume and let’s get acquainted!
PieSoft and its representatives never assign tasks or make hires without a preliminary face-to-face or video-call interview. Please do not reveal personal information during unsolicited phone calls and texts. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.