The real ace in this scenario is the high-skilled team prepared to undertake the task of developing one of your products from A to Z, delivering all technologies, architecture, experience and knowledge into the project. These specialists will be chosen according to your requirements to their experience and skills set. You may decide to manage the team from your side, or to assign our project manager to coordinate the communication process. You’ll enjoy playing that out if you are ready to invest in the gradual and continuous quality development of your business idea.
So what projects are suitable for PieSoft dedicated team?
Dedicated developers are best when the project scope can’t be strictly defined and requirements may be changed during the development process. This model’s main objective is to hire a team that will compensate for the lack of necessary expertise and will seamlessly work as your own.
5 why choosing PieSoft dedicated team:
- Highly skilled professionals at your disposal.
- You stay behind the team management wheel
- PieSoft dedicated team members dive into your project and business goals.
- Ongoing “how-it’s-goings” with the team through the web tools like skype, Asana, Trello, and Basecamp, etc.
- Our (crossed out) Your team is stable and is fully dedicated to you.
With fixed budget scenario we are responsible for the product delivering within the agreed budget and deadlines that have been approved before the start. Both remain unchanged. Such cooperation can be an effective decision when requirements, specifications and rates are highly predictable. You should be able to share your clear vision of the product with us to ensure appropriate final results.
When to use fixed price model:
- Clear requirements and determined deadlines
- Limited or fixed budget
- Small projects with limited project scope
Time & Materials
In this case you pay for the actual work scope based on hourly rates of labor. Put simply, you are charged for amount of hours spent on your project, plus costs of materials. The main plus of T&M model is flexibility. It enables you to adjust requirements, change directions, replace features, and involve users to get the very product.
T&M Model is the most suitable when:
- You prefer to pay for the actual work scope based on hourly rates of labor;
- Your project is long-term and have dynamic requirements;
- The scope of the project is not yet fully known;
- You want flexibility to modify the scope or vary the workloads.